Saturday, February 13, 2016

Dining At Little Bangkok

I have quite a few Emirati friends and a lot of them have been to Thailand, and loved it. I guess the Thai cuisine is one of the many reasons why the Southeast Asian country is a popular destination for UAE nationals looking to unwind. The exchange of cultures that come with tourism works both ways, making it possible for Thai restaurants to thrive in Dubai.


We've been to a restaurant called Little Bangkok in Sheikh Zayed Road, very near the Emirates Towers Metro Station. Aside from it being very easily accessible,  I would say it offers good value for your money. The ambience sets and staff sets you up for a good dining experience, and the food itself tastes as good as it looks.

 
There is a good variety and selection of Thai food. And they do not disappoint. I was  asked if I liked it spicy, and I said yes. Thai definition of spicy usually does not translate to "too spicy" I guess, and it was all fine.
 
Service is quite quick and that adds up to the many good reasons why it's worth another visit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment